Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy Bisbee Bee

Work work work! The entire morning was spent working on ghost tour stuff and the paranormal weekend stuff. I had to upset my mother by telling her that I did not have enough time to help her with her etsy shop. I offered for a lot of money, but she declined my help after she found out my price tag!
I want to work on some jewelry for X Mass, but my studio is a MESS! I might bring my saw and torch to the porch outside and work on stuff there until my studio gets cleaned.
My poor carnivorous plants need to be put in the fridge for the winter to force them into dormancy. I don't want them to go in the fridge, but it does not get cold enough here in AZ for them to go dormant naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment