Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Surgery Tomorrow, Jewelry Today

I spent the entire day in my studio. I am getting surgery on my wrist tomorrow and fear that if the doc messes up, I won't ever be able to make jewelry again.


I posted all the pieces I made in my etsy shop, but here is a preview.





And this pink druzy pendant looks so yummy and sparkly in the sun!




My pomegrante tree is starting to produce little flower buds, and that was the inspiration behind this jasper pendant.




Those birds are flying away with my druzy! Stop them! Haha.




My blue druzy ocean ring. I love this ring more then any other piece I have ever made. It reminds me of the ocean, which I miss so much!







Hummingbird Spring Ring. I sold the first one I made to a friend. I made another because I love it so much.

Click here to view my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment