Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Shall we discuss how much I love animals?!?

Oh yes I love animals. I think people should have fur babies over human babies.
But my obsession has reached an all time low!

A few months back we found a used 55 gallon aquarium at a really really really good price! So we bought it, set it up and put angel fish and mollie fish . I even planted real water plant bulbs in it and watched them grow and grow and grow.

Everyday I watch them swim around their tank.

One day I noticed that one of our mollie fish had a HUGE tummy! I showed it to my husband, he did some research and as it turns out she is pregnant.

We are expecting baby fish!

Except my husband warned me that if she had the babies in the tank with the angel fish then the babies would become food. YIKES! Ahhhhh! Nooooo! Not MY baby fishies!!!!

So on Tuesday my husband and I went out and spent over $100 on a new fish tank to put the pregnant fish in. HONESTLY! Mind you mollies cost $2.00. Though I couldn't stand the thought of her baby fishies being eaten! The horror!

Photos of the new fish tank (with erupting volcano...oh yes I went all out) will be posted as soon as the fish are put introduced to their new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment