Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Monday, September 27, 2010

Morticia's Boootique

I spent the entire weekend, mostly yesterday working on my new etsy shop.
It took me forever to think of a name for it. While in DisneyWorld I came up with Morticia's Boootique. I wanted a shop where Morticia Addams would want to go shopping.

It is filled with more of the macabre, goth, yet fun, funky, and colorful stuff I enjoy making.

Today on my HUGE list of things to do is to update my NayDesigns.com website. I need to add Morticia's Boootique to it. I also have to update all the ghost tour websites.

I am a busy busy girl. Never a moment of rest.

Next week I am planning an October GiveAway. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment