Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Monday, April 4, 2011

How Much is Too Much?

This weekend I switched out my winter closet with my summer closet.
What I realized is that I have WAY too much clothes!
The number of T Shirts I have is stupid. It is honestly stupid! Why does someone need so many?

I decided that for 1 year I will not purchase any new clothing. None. Zip. Same goes for shoes. How many pairs of shoes does a girl need? No more!

I decided to take my T Shirts and make myself a quilt with them. In the winter Peter and I try not to run our heater over night, and our quilts are used often and sometimes we are in need of another one. Now you might think this selfish, and it is. I could donate them, yet they would sit on the thrift store shelves forever because who would want a t shirt with a skeleton with a broken leg that says 'oh snap'??

I will take progress photos and post them either here or on my cutoutandkeep.net site.

No comments:

Post a Comment