Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jellyfish


For Memorial Day Peter and I went up to Phoenix to go to the aquarium. Its a small one, in the mall, but still worth seeing.
Unfortunately we could not find the octopus, but we did however find lots of JELLYFISH!
I love jellyfish. I know it sounds weird, but I do love them. They are beautiful, graceful yet can be deadly.


Last year around this time I made a couple jellyfish necklaces and seeing those jellyfish inspired me to make some more!



Yesterday I made two with copper bodies, sterling silver tentacles, and gemstone beads incorporated into the tentacles. In less then 24 hours one sold!
Yes I am bragging. This makes me extremely happy. This sale gave me a boost of confidence in my work which I desperately needed. SO YAY!




In other news, my mother and her artwork were featured in an article in today's paper.Here is a linky. I hardly ever post about my family, other then my K9 and Feline pets and my husband. So take a look at the article to read about my creative mother! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment