Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Friday, June 3, 2011

Taking the Plunge

I decided to start selling my new paintings in my etsy shop. Small investment in promotional materials and packaging materials was made yesterday. I spent the entire morning designing business cards and postcards.

Once they arrive from the printers I will start posting glicee prints in my etsy shop. The originals will be still be exhibited at the art show I am having at the Source Within in August. I decided not to open an entirely new shop to hopefully get crossover sales.

This makes me a bit nervous. I don't like to fail and sometimes feel that I my work won't sell. If it does I will be overjoyed. Eventually I want to apply my designs to clothing and accessories. Goals. Its so good to have goals!

3 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration! It's fun to see what you'll come up with next! I'll be your first customer for the glicee of the lil' flying witch! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great you are selling your paintings! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tina: Not sure if I will be making prints of the flying witch because I can't scan her into my computer. I can only take digital photos. Let me see what I can come up with!

    Amy: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete