Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween is fastly approaching

Halloween is in the air!

I started a new shop called Morticia's Boootique.
The items in there are more on the fun/funky/gothy/punk side. It is more of the items I sell in town at the Source Within.
Thus far I have been included in a few treasuries, but nothing has sold...yet.

My Halloween decorations blew away in a freak storm the other day. I have to fix all the tombstones in my front yard graveyard now.

I have been working on my Halloween costume this morning as well. I am lucky enough to have a night job where I have to wear victorian clothing. So I usually try to make my Halloween costume in the victorian style so that I can then use them for my Ghost Host duties.

This year I am going to go as Lizzy Borden for Halloween. That is if I get the costume done in time. So much to do and so little time!

Not sure if I will actually go to any Halloween parties, but at least I can do the ghost tour as Lizzy.

Anyways...no one won my give away, so at some point I will do another one.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment