Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring is almost here!

The sun is out! Yesterday I saw my first Hummingbird of the season! Today I filled my hummingbird feeders! I can't wait until Lowes and Home Depot get in their plants! I want to play in the dirt and get all messy!

Today I finished up a few paintings and listed a bunch of earrings on etsy.


This is my Vampire Flying Cupcake painting. I love it. I love it so much. I love it so much I am hanging it above my computer so I can look at it all day. I wish more then anything these little guys could fly off the canvas and into the real world.


Copper and Garnet earrings. I was experimenting with my rolling mill and didn't want the lovely textured copper to go to waste.


Copper and Blue Jade earrings.

Pink Jade, Onyx and Copper earrings.

Don't these stones look like cotton candy? I bought WAY too much druzy at the Tucson Gem & Mineral Show. Now I have to use them up. Hehe.

All the earrings are available in my etsy shop. JUST CLICK HERE TO SEE IT ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment