Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weirdness

Every night while my husband is brushing his teeth I sit and sketch in my sketchbook (the one I lost is still MIA) for about 2 minutes.

Last night I sketched the most hysterical thing. I couldn't stop laughing.
Today I will try to put into a painting, I love it that much!

Though my painting session will be interrupted later this afternoon, because I have a 'Faceted Stone Setting' session with a local jeweler in town. WOO HOO! I have been wanting to learn how to set faceted stones forever! Of course the settings are pre-made, but that is OK because making those are too much of a pain in my tushie!

Photos of my painting to come...but only if it turns out good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment