Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Art Show and why my lack of art.

I finally had a chance to download some photos from my Art Show Spectacular!


A photo of my mother taking a photo of me in front of my display


Me and my mother!


YIPPIE! I love my dress. It is by Jessica Louise. She is one of my favorite designers!


Friends and family come into the Source Within to check out Pirate Days and my art show.



Recently I have not been in a very creative mood. Instead I have been trying to find ways to occupy my mind. Trying to get it to focus on stuff other then the current situation I am in. Therefore my creativity has been put on hold. I am a strong believer of making art only when in a good mental place. If you are in a negative state of mind some of that negative energy will rub off into your art, and who wants all that bad gugu? Sometimes its good, for fine artists, but for what I do, I don't want it.

I like change. I welcome change. Change is good! Change is very good, but at the same time stressful. Hopefully things will start to calm down after next week and I will be able to get back into my studio, find my creativity (I think it is hiding under the couch along with the dust bunnies) and get working on some Halloween goodies for my etsy shop!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I love that dress on you. ESP with the red bangsM

    ReplyDelete