Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Life Gets In The Way Of Progress


It has been a busy couple of months, personally and artistically, so my poor blog has been ignored for a while.

Where to begin where to begin?



I had an art show at the Source Within. It consisted of my new paintings, which I love and adore and have opened up a whole new world to me. It was a lot of hard work and due to space limitations I didn't get to show all my work. I made prints, books and cards, those sold really well. They sold so well in fact that I had to make more and bring them down to the shop yesterday.

I also have been busy practicing for Bisbee's Got Talent. It was last night. I performed Cabaret and won. Yep I rock.


A new boutique opened in town called Bliss Bee, it is owned by renowned artist Julie Thompson. She got a kick out of my skirts that I have been making and asked me to make a bunch for the shop. Sew I have been a busy sewing bee over the past couple of months as well. Julie is so great and such a talented artist, she offers all sorts of classes. My mother and I took a few and enjoyed them immensely! So if you are ever in town make sure to check out Bliss Bee!

My jewelry has been put on the back burner at the moment. Not sure why. Just have not felt the urge to make any in a while. I think I need to revitalize my creative spark somehow. Go on a vacation and get some much needed inspiration. A hike would do. Maybe just a couple days to the Grand Canyon. I don't know what to do. Its hard to be in a creative funk but everyone goes through it.

I promise to not ignore my blog for such long periods of time anymore. Sometimes you can't control what happens in life, and have to go with the flow. Hopefully things will calm down and all will be right with the world again!

3 comments:

  1. OMG OMG !!!!!! YOU GIRL ARE one talanted lady!!!!!! I want to put this on my blog send me the link to U tube so I can get it up !!!!!! I was blown away !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy. Julie I sent you an e mail!

    ReplyDelete