Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Busy Bisbee Bee

I have been extremely busy this last week.

Took a two day marathon art class session at Bliss Bee. I learned so many new techniques for making all sorts of fun stuff that I have been trying desperately to get into my studio!

I've also added new pieces to my etsy shop and decided to have a pre-Halloween sale!

Use the code 'PreHalloweenSale' to get 20% off everything in my shop!
CLICK HERE to take advantage of my etsy shop sale!



Candy Corn Ring...don't you want to eat it up!



Spiderweb earrings made using my rolling mill. Oh how I am loving my new toy!



Jack o Lantern necklace!



Gone batty earrings!



I also recieved my photos back from Flash In The Past. Ramsey did a lovely photo shoot for the ghost tours. I am so excited about them! I can't wait to get them up on the website (that will be my Friday project!)

In the meantime here is a teaser for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment