Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Studio Time

Yesterday morning I went into my jewelry studio for a half hour. It was felt really good! I started designing some Halloween earrings and a necklace. It felt so liberating to finally go back, and work with the metal. To anneal it, and then feel it being pressed into something fun while I turned the handle of my rolling mill.
This weekend I am hosting Fairy Fun Days at the Source Within. If you want to know more about Fairy Fun Days click here. Though I really really enjoy holiday weekends, I wish more then anything I would have time to go into my studio to finish my pieces.
In more jewelry news, this week my mother and I are going to the mini Gem & Mineral Show in Tucson. I have to set a strict budget and stick with it! I know what I need and what I want, so it shouldn't be too difficult, unless I find another ruby octopus ring!
While we are in Tucson we have a photo shoot scheduled at Flash In The Past. Ramsey asked if she could photograph me in a Halloween theme to help promote the day job. I didn't hesitate when she offered! My mother is going to get a shoot as well. Its going to be so much fun. I love getting made up to look beautiful. Every woman needs to feel that way every once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment