Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crop Circle Rings

I have been obsessed with UFOs, Aliens, and Crop Circles since I was a little kid. I still have (and don't leave home without) my ALF doll.

At some point a few months back I decided that I wanted to try to use actual crop circle designs and incorporate them into a ring. To do this I decided that I would need supplies to etch in silver.

So I bought them from a chemical supply house in Tucson (much less expensive then any of the jewelry supply websites).

With a lot of nervousness I was able to make a good sample of the ring to put up on Etsy.




I am really happy with the designs, and the way the ring turned out. I hope the response to them is very positive.

In other news, Leah goes home on Wednesday. I've realized that I can not have children. My frustration level is way too low, and I value my time way too much! I got up at 6:00am on a Sunday so that I could have some time to myself. I don't know how all the mothers out there do it. You are all so amazing.

Off into the studio to fill orders now!

No comments:

Post a Comment