Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Friday, July 30, 2010

updated website

I finally updated my www.NayDesigns.com website.
I am so happy to have finally replaced the yucky old website with all its yucky old designs and photos!

The new site has my blog and etsy shop imported directly onto my pages. I don't know the proper verbage to use but they are all there and that makes me happy!

I also added a page for my accessories, which is not up yet. Plus a page for my graphic design work.

Yeah!

Nay Designs

On a sad note:
I had two friends whose K9 and Feline Children passed away this week. So sad. Pets are so special to us. I personally prefer animals over humans sometimes. I have pets instead of children. I don't trust anyone who does not like animals. That being said I am sending lots of hugs to my friends who lost their pets this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment