Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inspiration Vacation

I am taking my cousin Leah on a vacation within her vacation. My husband needs a break from us. Haha.

First I am going to corrupt her the best I can by taking her to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show in Tucson. I performed in the Los Angeles cast for 4 years, and have not been in about 4 years. We are going to meet my good friend Bernie up there. It will be so good to see an old dear friend. The best part is that we are going to stay at the Hotel Congress which is super haunted. Yippie. I am sure I will be way too tired to even care if a ghost haunts us.

From Tucson we are headed to one of my favorite towns in the world! Jerome! Again staying at the Ghost City Inn which is super haunted. I requested one of their haunted rooms. What I love about Jerome is how easy it is to get inspired. There are so many artists that live there and work there that just seeing their works sparks creativity in my soul.

After Jerome we are going to the only aquarium in the state. Unfortunately it is going to be 110 degrees in Phoenix, but we will manage by staying at the Hilton with their built in water park, Hole in the Wall. I plan on staying in the lazy river until my sunscreen wears off! And shopping at H&M is on the list! So excited...new wardrobe! I can't afford one, but I don't care. That is what credit cards are for...right??

It will be very exciting to get out of town, out of the house, see old friends, and go on a mini vacation.

With that being said all orders made in my shop this week will be made/mailed next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment