Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sometimes I wonder if I am cut out for this whole metal smith/jewelry designer/creative life thing. Or maybe I am just exhausted and need to be refreshed, rejuvenated and inspired.

I am watching the monsoons crawl in out of my office window. Inspiring? Perhaps. I am so exhausted from Leah being here, from cleaning the entire house this morning, and my parents moving here that I think I am a bit overwhelmed.

Sometimes I think that breaks are good. Vacations, homcations...whatever you call it, but a time when you regroup, rethink, and get re-inspired.

For the moment my mind is a blank. I just can't come up with anything I want to make. Its sad to even contemplate it. I see fellow bloggers post photos of their beautiful pieces of jewelry, and I get mad at myself for not being as creative.

I think it is time for a long break.

No comments:

Post a Comment