Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blah

I have been feeling kind of BLAH lately.
I can't get myself into my studio to do anything!
I try, but then I can't make it.

I am not overloaded with the normal job or anything like that. I have ideas in my brain. I just can't force myself into my studio to do anything.

Maybe my body is trying to tell me that it is time to relax and not work too hard? Maybe I need to get out of the house and take a walk or sit in the sun (71 degrees here...someone please send us some snow).

I don't know what is going on. Though it would be really appreciated if someone could send me some 'get into your studio' thoughts and nudges!!!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment