Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Change is Good!

Change is good.
Changing your clothes, makeup, furniture, surroundings, wall color, and hair!
I say this because I cut off all my hair. It was a decision I made after a friend posted on her Facebook about how she wanted to cut all her hair off. Memories of my college days came back to me at full speed and I remembered how fun and funky my hair was. I dyed it, spiked it, put little bows in it, and all the while remaining feminine. I think if a girl can pull off a short pixie cut (and it is really all in the attitude) then they can pull off anything! They can also be more feminine then with long hair!

My hair dresser cut it a bit too short, but it is just hair and it will grow! So no worries.


So here are photos of my new hair! My mother compared my new cut to our new fur baby, Tootsie. I made her apologize to me for that! Tootsie is way cuter then me!









Tootsie Pop the Super Pug!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nay my dear, for the longest time you have reminded me of my younger sister. And this hair cut seals the deal. You two look so much alike I almost have to do a double take. I guess the hook though is, that after two kids and a number of years she isn't quite as thin as she once was....but 8 years or so ago, you guys could have been twins! Super cute cut, it will show off any fun and funky earrings you want to wear too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Wow I want to see a photo of your sis!
    I have already been playing with earrings to see how they look with the short hair!

    ReplyDelete