Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Butterflies

My husband had off of work on Monday so we dropped the puppy off at my parent's house and went to Tucson for the day.
We went to the Reid Zoo so that I could sketch some animals (scans will be posted later) and then we went to the Botanical Gardens to see their Butterfly exhibit.



It was nice to get out of the house and to do something together that didn't involve doctors (I won't bore you or gross you out with my health issues).
I love butterflies have since I was a teenager. Around October they flock to S. Arizona and when I find dead ones on the ground I keep them. Don't know why, just do.




I think that the butterfly exhibit inspired me to finally do something with those butterfly wings! Mwah ha ha.




I do however have a few commission pieces I must complete, but once they are done I will dive head first into my studio with dead butterflies in hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment