Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Busy Busy Little Me

I had the stitches removed from my hand. I am able to do more, but still restricted a bit in my wrist movement.
My father came into town last week to help with a super secret project I am working on. So that has occupied most of my free time this week.
My hubby hooked up my new torch and my flex shaft today so hopefully this week I will be able to get back into my studio. I have lots of designs drawn out on paper (with my left hand while my right hand was recovering) and hopefully they will be made into silver adornments.

Tonight, I will be performing at Bisbee Idol, and will cry if I don't win. I am singing Don't Rain on my Parade in the vocal styling of Babs!

No comments:

Post a Comment