Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why I Question the Human Race

I received a letter from the IRS on Saturday stating that I owed the IRS $1800.
They think that I have been working at Lowes and that I have been using my maiden name. This of course is not true.
In 2005 I became a victim of identity theft. When I got married, changed my last name, and my SS number and maiden name did not match anymore, all the ID theft stopped.
So, I believe that Lowes did not EVerify said employee, who actually stole my ID, yet filed for taxes and wanted an education credit to boot.
We called the police and filed a police report.
Obviously this put me in a foul mood since yesterday.
I just can't grasp why people do this. It is extremely frustrating, and now I have to call the IRS tomorrow to deal with it. To prove that I am who I am, and that they are not who they say they are. I also want to call Lowes to complain to their HR headquarters. I blame them as much as I blame the person who is pretending to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment