Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Sunday, May 30, 2010

New stones instead of a new kitten

Yesterday we went to the Bisbee Farmer's Market, where the local animal rescue had their new batch of kittens. There was one kitten who was super fluffy and named Puff. I wanted her very badly. She was shy and the other kittens seemed to be picking on her.
But already having 6 cats, it didn't seem very wise to get another. I don't want to be known as the Crazy Cat Lady of Bisbee. So we put her back in the little kitten enclosure and quickly left the Farmers Market. I was sad. I hate leaving poor kittens how need homes. I wish people would fix their cats so this problem would stop.

Later that morning we went to the Bisbee Gem and Mineral show which I forgot was taking place this weekend. I bought some yummy Jelly Opal's from Mexico, a couple pieces of Apatite, and some Chalcedony.





I am thinking that I should make some smaller pieces to bring to my booth at the Paranormal and Ghost Hunting Weekend at the end of the month...

2 comments:

  1. My Dear Renee,
    Heaven forgive you for leaving little bitty kitty behind. I understand your plight but hey...when you have 6 already...why, that little bitty one won't even register for awhile. Go ahead and sneak Puff in...and I promise not to tell!
    Must say though...those stones are beautiful! Have fun with them and best of luck with your booth!
    Blessings!
    Sister Very Catty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sister Very Catty,

    Tomorrow morning is the Farmers Market again. If she is still there I might consider giving her a home. Not sure my athesma or allergies would appreciate it, but I don't care. I love me some kitten!

    ReplyDelete