Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Living the Creative Life

I have a useless book by that title. I got a quarter of the way through the book and had to put it away. It wasn't for me. For me, so selfish huh? Its always about what I want. I want to live the creative life. I want to create and have people like my creations. I want them worn and admired. I want people to feel beautiful when wearing them. I want I want I want. But its not happening.
All my old pieces are selling pretty well at a shop in town. So that is good, but I want to know who purchases my pieces. I want communication with them. I want to know who is adopting my babies. On etsy.com is where I want to sell to tell you the truth. I want I want I want.
I want to be a person who can make money at doing what they enjoy. I do that already with the ghost tours, but the economy is hitting us hard! I want to be able to take weekend vacations and not have to worry about being here to do the tours to pay the bills. Sometimes I need to get out of this town. I want I want I want.
I want to be the person who blogs about all their etsy sales. I want to be the person who gets their items on treasuries. I want to be the person who walks down the street and has a purpose, a meaning, something they are proud of. I want I want I want.
If I could make one sale, ONE sale to someone I don't know. Someone who isn't already a fan of Nay. Someone who doesn't know me, and likes my jewelry for what it is. Then I would be happy. Truly happy.
Until then, I am going to haul my butt into my costume and downtown and tell ghost stories. Don't get me wrong I love my day (night) job, but it is my ball and chain. I want another purpose, another reason. Another outlet, an outlet that is successful, fulfilling, and gratifying!
For I am truly happy when in my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment