Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

75 Degrees here...

It feels like spring. Unreal. It is almost Christmas and it is 75 degrees outside.
I have been going crazy lately. No time to go into my studio yet having tons of orders to fill. Not to mention holiday gifts.

Today I did get some time and decided to turn a ring I had made a few weeks ago into a necklace. Had a dream last night about turning it into a necklace. So I did it, as my dream told me to.



I also make this great druzy ring. I love it. I have been wearing it all day. It fits my finger like a dream. I really should take it off, and put it away with all my other items for sale.

Tomorrow my mother and I are picking up the glass balls we made at our glass blowing lesson. If only I had millions of dollars and all the time in the world!
We are also going to find an 'Art-O-Matic' machine. Ever hear of these? You insert a $5 and get out a piece of artwork! I'll post about what we get!


No comments:

Post a Comment