I try to make a list every year of my New Years Resolutions. So here are the ones for 2011.
2010 was a pretty bad year for a lot of my friends. For me it wasn't too bad. We bought a house, my book was published, I started my etsy shop, we let go of the Tombstone Ghost Tour which was nothing but a headache, my cousin Leah stayed with me for the summer, my parents moved 1/2 hour away, business has been really good, the fur children got a new baby pug sister. All in all things have been pretty good here though there are some personal issues I need to work on. Things I tell myself every year that I am going to do, and then never do. Maybe that should be at the top of my list this year...DO WHAT I SAY I AM GOING TO DO ON MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION LIST!!!! Haha. Well here it is!
2011 New Years Resolutions
- Have more patients with people, customers, the fur babies
- Paint more
- Improve my etsy shop
- Learn to let go of the little things that annoy me on a daily basis
- Be less judgmental
- See more movies
- Spend more quality time with the husband
- Take more art classes, either online or at a local center
- Get the front yard looking pretty
- Get the house looking pretty
- Learn a different language. French...though Spanish would be a smarter choice
- Try to get at least 30 followers on my blog
- Try to make more friends...and keep them
- ► 2011 (48)
- Another Sneak Peak
- New Years Resolutions 2011
- SNEAK PEAK
- Inspiration...and where to get it
- SUPER SALE!!!
- Making a Ring
- New piece of jewelry and me in my holiday insanity...
- Bath Bombs AWAY!!!!
- Others who I admire
- Inconveniences frustrate me!
- 75 Degrees here...
- New Stones
- Winner of my Dec Giveaway
- New Baby
- ▼ December (15)