Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak at one of my Valentines Day designs. I love it! I hope people find it as comical as I do.
I think I am going to call it 'I Love You So Much I Want To Eat Your Heart Out Necklace'.



My silver order did not arrive yet so some of the items I designed will have to wait until it shows up.

Which made me ponder a moral question.

Since silver is so high right now, would it be wrong of me to make a piece out of copper, change the color in photoshop, and then post it on etsy? Of course if anyone purchased the item I would make it in silver, but I don't want to waste the silver if no one is going to purchase the item.

Help on this moral dilemma would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Thats totally ok!!
    As long as they're buying silver and get what they paid for looks wise its no problem. Its a good way to save money:)

    If you were advertising silver and sending out copper, that would be wrong.

    In my opinion:)
    Rainbows and Buttons
    xx

    ReplyDelete