Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Baby



Our new pug puppy. She does not have a name yet.
She is starting to bond with Gup Gup our five year old pug. They have been cuddling for the last half hour. So cute. I hope that Gup Gup adopts this little one like she did with all the kittens.

Puppy slept from 10pm til 5am which made me very happy. She slept in bed with us and cuddled with Peter for most of the night. It was too cute!

She eats a lot! My goodness! Remember there is only one letter differentiating Pug and Pig!

It is so difficult to get a good photo of a black pug. The flash washes out all their adorable details. Tomorrow once the sun is shining I will try to get a better shot of her to share with everyone.

In other news, my mother and I had our glass blowing lesson today. The instructor did most of the hot glass handling, but we got to blow it and design it! I made a pretty pink glass ball with blue 'pimples'. My mother made a pink ball with gold pimples.

It was so much fun. I wish the studio was not two hours away. Otherwise I would take classes there every month! So much fun. I love working with glass and should really start making stained glass again. I have my carnivorous plant window I still have not completed and a Tiffany pattern bat lamp I haven't even started yet. There needs to be more time in the day!

These last three days have been exhausting and I have been ignoring all my duties! I have 4 new turquoise earrings to take photos of and put in my shop tomorrow, as well as two orders to package up and ship out.

2 comments: