Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Monday, December 27, 2010

Inspiration...and where to get it

I find it very difficult at times to become inspired to make new jewelry, or to sew a new dress or a new painting.

I always start projects, yet never finish them. I have tons of sewing patterns that I swear I will one day make into pretty dresses, yet I never get inspired to make them.
I have a pile of blank canvases in my studio that I swear will one day get painted, but I never get inspired to paint them.
I have tons of ideas in my head of jewelry I want to make, but can't get myself into my studio to cut the metal.

Or sometimes I think through a project, only to convince myself that it isn't good, or not worth the time and energy to make it.

So the question is, where do you find inspiration and how to do you follow through with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment