Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Monday, November 22, 2010

And just when I was giving up hope...

Was extremely upset this morning to find that someone had egged our hearse this morning. The egg goo dripped down the side of the car and because it was so cold last night, the goo froze!
I got off what I could before having to get my allergy shots, but couldn't get it all.
It made me very very very very very angry!!!

Allergy shots hurt.

Mother met me at work to bring more of her pieces. If you don't know my mom makes pretty mosaic pieces of art.

Click here to view her website...which needs work...its on the list.

She helped me set up all the stuff form Morticia's Boootique as well.

Then I came home to find that I sold 4 pieces in my etsy shop today! OMG! So happy!
Tomorrow they will get packed up and shipped out.

I am planning on making some recycled record purses for the Source Within tomorrow along with some jewelry pieces for my etsy shop.

1 comment: