Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Thursday, November 18, 2010

COLD!

Brrrrrrr. It is cold here in Bisbee! So cold that I was too cold to take my PJs off and put clothes on this morning. So cold that I had to take out the good ol' space heater and put it in my studio.
Brrrrrrr...cccoooolllllddddd!

I had been working on these for some time now. Not really jewelry, but still super fun. I wish that I had started them in September, before the Halloween rush hit! Though these will be great fun all year! I am hoping they find a good home so I can make more. I might make some for the Source Within because I bet they would fly out the doors!

Etched copper miniature planchette to be used with a spirit / Ouija board. I designed the board too...which will be used in another creative application to be announced hopefully in the next couple of days :) BTW...is that an orb in the first photo?



The back has two bezel set turquoise stones as feet, and a glass bezel set to help enlarge the symbols that it rolls over.



A Ghost Writer or Automatic Writer. Oh these are fun! You simply put a pencil in the hole and place your fingers on the back and let the ghosts or spirits do the rest!

Again I bezel set two turquoise cabs to be used as the feet.



This one is neat in that you can put the chain through the pencil hole and wear it around your neck. Oh duel purposed!

No comments:

Post a Comment