Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

revisited some old pieces

I have been down in the dumps this entire week. Maybe due to Halloween being over and being less climatic then anticipated. Who knows. Anyways, I decided to stay off of facebook for a few days to try to get more accomplished.

First off I revisited my bat earrings and necklace. For some reason they didn't sell during Halloween, and this upset me greatly. So I decided to give them some personality by adding a face to each.




I have also been trying to make some dolls. I bought a few doll patterns on etsy, and want to use the patterns to help me make my own. Though you would think that I would remember how to make plush patterns having been a Toy Design major in college! I guess I am just being lazy.
I also bought a bunch of vintage sewing patterns and I'm hoping to make a few dresses in the next couple of weeks.

It is getting cold out, but for some reason the mosquitoes are still invading my studio.

Oh and the other day while putting away my Halloween decorations I saw a giant tarantula. He was cute and scary at the same time!
I named him Mr. Legs.


I am not sure where he came from or where he went. My only wish is that he stays outside because I fear if he made it into the house one of the six cats would think of him as a new cat toy and eat him!

No comments:

Post a Comment