Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Jewelry

I wanted to post really fast about the new items I put on etsy this morning.

First is a flower pendant which I had no plan to make. I just started soldering silver and WAALAA a flower pendant appeared out of nowhere!

Seeds Sprout into Beautiful Flower Pendant



The second listing is for a necklace I made from another piece of Bisbee Blue Turquoise which I dug out of the ground during the annual Turquoise Dig in Bisbee!
Dave Owen a local jeweler in town turned it into a stunning cab for me. Drooool!

Bisbee Blue Turquoise Necklace



There might be a new addition to our family. We find out for certain on Tuesday. Details to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment