Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Friday, November 26, 2010

New Jewelry

I spent most of the afternoon working on a few new pieces for my shop. This weekend is crazy super busy, so they might not get listed until Sunday.

Tomorrow I will be a docent at one of the homes on the Bisbee Home Tour. They needed someone who could wear a Victorian costume...and well who else in town has Victorian costumes other then me?

Thanksgiving was nice. We went to my parents house. It was the first time in 14 years that I had Thanksgiving with family! It was very nice. Not to mention they have TV and I got to watch the Adams Family!

It is still cold and I have sold out tours this weekend already! It is going to be busy crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment