Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper

Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Copper
Beautiful Jewelry in Silver and Coper

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My bisbee blue

My mother and I went on the annual turquoise dig here in Bisbee.
I found some nice chuncks of what is called Bisbee Blue Turquoise.
I took it to a local jeweler in town and he made them into cabs for me. I think he wanted to keep some of the cabs because he said I could pay him by giving him one or two. I told him that I would rather pay him in cash. More stones for me I guess.
Tomorrow I pick them up. I hope they turned out good.

In other news things here have been stressful with the day / night job. Not something I am going to blog about here tough. At least the bathroom is complete and I am able to take a bath!

This afternoon my folks are suppose to come over to help me rip the carpets out of the TV/Halloween/Guest room. The carpets capture allergens and cause me to get bad asthma attacks. So we have to pull all the carpets in the house out and put in either tile (yuck) or those fake wood floors.

Maybe for X Mass santa can bring this atheist jew some new floors!

No comments:

Post a Comment